Senior Solution Analyst
At Pareto Intelligence, what you build has impact on millions and works to better Healthcare. You’ll do this in one of the fastest growing companies in Healthcare Analytics, with a culture that promotes innovation, freedom, growth, and humor.
Pareto Intelligence is seeking a Senior Solution Analyst. This position will lead the requirements gathering process before working with our internal engineering team to enhance analytical tools and solutions, with the ability to translate technical processes into business specification that can be used to clearly define the steps needed to produce automated, scalable solutions.
We are a small company with great ambitions looking to grow! As such, we seek for candidates who are excited to be a part of the team and bring a positive, flexible attitude. Over time your responsibilities may change, and we may throw new complex/challenging problems at you to solve. We are looking for a candidate who shares in our excitement for what we’re looking to do and possesses a demonstrated passion, curiosity, flexibility and positive attitude!
- Identify, document, and analyze business and user requirements and processes
- Create workflow diagrams and process maps
- Write basic test cases and define acceptance criteria
- Perform basic testing and data validation to confirm requirements have been met
- Communicate and translate between technical and non-technical audiences
- Track towards project milestones and communicate progress to leadership, cross-functional team members and other stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-8 years of relevant experience as a business analyst in a product/technology environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem-solve
- Strong organization and time management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities while still executing towards deadlines in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with QA and/or data validation
- Entrepreneurial attitude, willingness to take ownership, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive detail-oriented processes and documentation efforts to elicit and capture business and technical requirements from subject matter experts and technical leads
- Demonstrable passion, curiosity, flexibility and positive attitude
- Prior experience with Data Management and/or Analytics products
- Prior experience with healthcare data
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of additional analytical tools such as SAS, Python, R, or Scala
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.