Senior Vice President - Platform Product Management at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About this Role
We are looking for a seasoned product leader to evolve our industry leading marketing technology suite of SaaS products. The Senior Vice President of Platform Product Management is responsible for developing innovative solutions to client problems in marketing technology that will scale across thousands of clients, including industry leaders in the Fortune 1000. You will manage the development and direction of assigned digital product lines including new product and feature enhancement, competitive assessment, messaging, sales training and adoption. You will have ownership for the product line’s KPI’s. You will coordinate with cross-functional teams including sales, account management, marketing, analytics, operations and engineering for sales growth, profitability and client retention.
Responsibilities will include:
- Utilize your expertise in marketing technology to develop cutting-edge, scalable, best in class solutions for our rapidly expanding business.
- Help lead and set the company’s strategic direction, defining and articulating new opportunities, and working in close concert with executive leadership, technology teams, and various business teams to articulate specific goals.
- Understand our SaaS product offerings and how they work together to drive value for clients; help enable clients to seamlessly grow across our entire PeopleCloud product suite.
- Develop, execute and support pricing strategies based on product value and performance rather than time and effort.
- Create the vision and articulate the short and long-term product strategy for the product teams, ensuring alignment with the product roadmap and the company's mission and vision of succeeding through differentiation and value.
- Own the delivery and clear messaging of strategy and goals to Product teams and ensuring timely delivery against them.
- Lead and manage a team of high performing product managers through the product lifecycle and development processes.
- Develop product management talent and link business objectives to the team’s quarterly and annual goals.
- Define, prioritize and execute a flow of product enhancements and operational improvements designed to enhance revenue and efficiency.
- Own the KPI dashboard for multiple product lines – including defining measures, setting goals, reporting on progress and recommending tactics to improve KPI’s.
- Support sales teams in pre-sale technical and go-to-market discussions.
- Meet with clients to solicit direct feedback on products and features.
- Grow the company's footprint globally, delivering highly scalable product platforms that meet international needs
Ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Experience owning a large product portfolio while increasing revenue, profitability and expanding in geographic markets.
- Experience in delivering SaaS (software-as-a-service) products at scale in areas such as mobile / AI / machine learning / social / cloud.
- Must have specific domain experience in product management of marketing technology.
- Should have representative scale experience of a 500M book of business
- Significant experience and knowledge of SalesForce and/or Adobe Marketing Clouds.
- Deep understanding of online and offline data collection, data onboarding and data management platforms.
- Demonstrated track record in bringing multiple product groups together and creating a strong, cohesive, and collaborative product organization united in one vision.
- Strong understanding of all facets of bringing a product to market, including market analysis, product-market fit, positioning strategy, MVP's, go-to-market strategy, pricing, testing, iterating based on feedback, etc.
- Ability to connect effectively and constructively with clients and sales teams to understand and articulate marketplace needs, and to communicate our product capabilities and differentiators.
- Proficient in the development of competitive assessments and positioning; product planning and roadmap definition; sales training and presentations.
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- Strong ability to collaborate with C-level executives and work collaboratively with a driven leadership team
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be effectively articulate
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills when determining how to best solve market challenges.
- 15+ years of experience in a senior management role leading or directing large scale, SaaS products.
- Bachelors’ degree required with an advanced degree preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.