ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Services Product Manager over Risk and Resilience is a key position within the Customer Outcomes organization, responsible for thought innovation, creative thinking around delivering leading practice assets and service offerings in order to support successful deployments of ServiceNow technology by Customer Outcomes, partner network and customers. ServiceNow Customer Workflows goes beyond traditional customer service solutions to serve customers by applying Service Management principles.
This requires a highly focused and structured individual with vision who can instigate and drive change for Customer Workflows.
What You Get To Do In This Role
· Responsible for the creation, deployment and maintenance of ServiceNow Risk and Resilience leading practices assets and service offerings including process documents, workshop materials, stories, use cases, etc.
· Identify areas of deployment process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommend solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
· Develop a network of relationships, and collaborate closely, with colleagues across geographies and product lines to ensure consistency of assets
· Liaise with the Product Line Business Unit to ensure leading practice collaboration and alignment, product roadmap input, and overall partnership is in place
· Understand future product release roadmap and its impact to field delivery approach and services offered
· Ability to assess the impact of an upcoming release to existing delivery assets as well as identify the need for new assets to be created, taking into account industry trends and customer needs
· Enable delivery teams and Partner Managers on new and updated assets
· Provide feedback into the Business Unit for continual improvement of product capabilities, features and interoperability in consideration of customer needs and requirements
· Assist in strategic customer meetings providing deep subject matter expertise.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Experience in Servicenow development activities, preference on risk and resilience product lines
· Knowledge of technical and domain components such as industry regulations, policies, compliance needs, audit, vendor risk management, business continuity, and IT disaster recovery.
· Actively participated in industry collectives and is a contributor to the risk and resilience community. (Preferred)
· Risk and Resilience Industry Certifications (OCEG, BCI, DRII, ISACA, etc) (Preferred)
· Understand the bigger picture and programmatic needs as well as the business implications of leadership decisions or direction.
· Self starter and disciplined
· Work with diverse group of people to drive to a common business outcome. Actively play the role of mediator / facilitator etc between product, sales, expert services etc
· Experience in a Professional Services environment engaging with executive stakeholders, Architects and extended program teams
· High attention to detail and advanced ability to develop and support creation of essential business assets
· Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
· Ability to work in an international, fast-growing environment
· Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or t[email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.