Specialist, Online Product Data
Browse the Aisles
We are looking for an Online Product Data (OPD) Specialist to join our Digital Shelf team. The OPD Specialist is responsible for the technical execution of Marketing, Merchandising & PI electronic promotions. This role reports to the Online Product Data Manager.
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Manage overall process to launch weekly promotion specials
- Translate promo & e-coupon status reports and resolve issues
- Build, QA and monitor e-coupons for weekly specials and PI programs
- Work collaboratively with all teams that participate in the publishing process to ensure content is accurate and completed on time (Merchandising, Marketing, PI, Creative Services and Analytics)
- Serve as a technical data liaison between business owners and Creative Services teams to launch publishing content
- Create content links for home page, browse aisles and other website pages. Ranging from simple (brand link) to complex requests (splash pages with multiple links, data and targeting).
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in marketing, grocery merchandising or eCommerce
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer focus
- Works well in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work within a team centered environment
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.