Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 800,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Do you want to help a rapidly ascending FinTech company drive its next phase of growth? If so, Avant is looking for you. We’re building a best-in-class product organization, and there’s a lot of opportunity to grow your skills and your career here. Come join us!
Avant is looking for a Sr. Analyst to lead Product Operations where you will be focused on empowering the product development organization to have the tools, information and processes that keep them energized and supported to be successful in their roles. The scope of the role will range from managing product roadmap tools to building dashboards that demonstrate the development team’s velocity.
You will be a member of the TPM team reporting into the Senior Manager of Technical Product Management. The TPM team’s charter is to help bring the business vision and strategy to life. As a TPM you will be focused on solutioning business needs and leading delivery with engineering.
What You'll Do at Avant:
- Manage product management roadmap and product development planning tools
- Manage the TPM team wiki
- Facilitate product management planning and status update meetings
- Create and manage reporting dashboards focused on efficiency and effectiveness
- Champion rolling out adoption of new product processes across the company
- Partner closely with the Technical Product Managers and Engineering Leads to capture and incorporate their feedback
- Partner closely with our IT team on implementing new tools
- Collaborate with the Program Management Organization to ensure they receive the support they need from planning company-wide initiatives
- Research new product management tools, evaluate potential vendors as well as manage vendor relationships
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- BS/BA degree.
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in product management, program management or operations role
- Experience working with product management and engineering tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Experience creating and managing reporting dashboards
- Excitement for helping product teams be more efficient and outcome focused by using technology and processes that help scale team
- Demonstrated ability to take in requirements from others and be able to create a plan and deliver on that plan
- Agile development in a production environment at a startup or tech organization preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with multiple stakeholders across the organization, with an eye towards building cross-functional collaboration and support
- You are excited about building the business of Avant as a cohesive whole, not just building features or products in isolation
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get sh!t done!"
Check out our Avant Blog!
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.