Sr. Director, Product Management(25461)
Senior Director - Product Management
Dawn Foods has an exciting opportunity to help form a new Digital Innovation lab location tbd (based on the candidate - Ann Arbor/Boston/Chicago/Detroit). As our Senior Director - Product Management, you will leverage your experience and knowledge to advance Dawn’s global digital capabilities by collaboratively identifying and driving the overall digital strategy. We are a leading global manufacturing organization who is at the beginning of our digital journey. This is a start-up opportunity reporting to our new Chief Digital Officer. We are looking for the right person to own the product roadmap as we seek to become a digital platform company. This position location can be located in Ann Arbor MI, Boston or Chicago.
Your core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering an exceptional digital, mobile and e-Commerce experience for our Customers.
- Serving as a key thought leader in digital, bringing industry expertise to corporate stakeholders and partners.
- Capturing the Voice of the Customer and external Digital trends to inform our roadmap.
- Building and managing the Digital roadmap for the organization.
- Managing our Digital Innovation Lab and Digital technology team.
- Driving an Agile development methodology and practice across the Digital team.
- Utilizing strong business analytics to uncover and solve critical customer and business problems.
- Leading the day-to-day e-commerce operations of site development; including hands on delivery of site launches, updates and refreshes.
- Building cross-functional relationships with Creative, Sales, IT, Merchandising, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Distribution teams as well as outside partners and vendors.
- Cultivating within the team a strong sense of urgency and importance around the Customer experience.
- Providing regular communication to senior leadership on results against digital plans.
- BA/BS degree with 8+ years in B2B or B2C ecommerce experience with proven growth over that period
- Must possess a detailed knowledge of digital strategy, planning, and execution
- Demonstrated success in development of new or existing product strategies from conception to implementation, and solution design
- Understands the upstream and downstream implications of your work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Experience in data-driven strategic analysis and customer insights
- Experience managing budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Agile development methodology
- Experience with AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Passion for the art of the possible
- Must possess the ability to work effectively in a matrix environment, collaborating closely across cross-functional teams
- 5+ years’ experience managing a team - remote team management a plus
- Confident, self-motivated individual with strong, demonstrable bias for action, leadership and teambuilding
- Must possess advanced verbal, written and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively formulate, present and advance business proposals to a wide variety of audiences, including executive leadership.
- Able to work well under pressure, and manage and prioritize a multitude of tasks
- Domestic travel at or above 25% is expected for this role.