Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
What is a Sr. Insurance Product Analyst at Clearcover?
Clearcover is looking for an experienced Insurance professional with proven problem solving skills to join its fast growing team. The Sr. Insurance Product Analyst supports the Insurance function by supporting multi-state launches, rate/rule/form changes, data calls, and a variety of ad-hoc initiatives.
What will you do?
- Support the creation of rating plans for a rapid multi-state release plan
- Support the creation of rate/rule/forms filings to support said release plan
- Helping to build templates and processes to gain efficiencies in this space
- Supporting monthly reporting functions
- Maintaining Insurance Product documentation
- Collaborating with Claims, Technical Product, and Growth on cross functional projects and initiatives
What do you need?
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Relevant product analysis experience
- Standard knowledge of P&C insurance data and metrics
- Proven decision-making skillset
- Skill proficiency in Excel: Intermediate, Google: Intermediate
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and to challenge the status quo
- Strong decision making and relationship building skills
- Alignment with Clearcover core values
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover 90% of your premium and contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- and yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.