Sr. Insurance Product Analyst at Clearcover
Our Value Proposition:
Clearcover is a venture-backed technology start-up disrupting the trillion dollar legacy insurance market. We’ve focused on building products that create confident, happy customers - and we’re flourishing. We believe in putting our people first, paying them well and working together to solve tough problems. If you’d like a high-growth opportunity with an award-winning company, let’s chat.
What is a Sr. Insurance Product Analyst at Clearcover?
Clearcover is looking for an experienced Insurance professional with proven problem solving skills to join its fast growing team. The Sr. Insurance Product Analyst supports the Insurance function by supporting multi-state launches, rate/rule/form changes, data calls, and a variety of ad-hoc initiatives.
What will you do?
- Support the creation of rating plans for a rapid multi-state release plan
- Support the creation of rate/rule/forms filings to support said release plan
- Helping to build templates and processes to gain efficiencies in this space
- Supporting monthly reporting functions
- Maintaining Insurance Product documentation
- Collaborating with Claims, Technical Product, and Growth on cross functional projects and initiatives
What do you need?
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Relevant product analysis experience
- Standard knowledge of P&C insurance data and metrics
- Proven decision-making skillset
- Skill proficiency in Excel: Intermediate, Google: Intermediate
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and to challenge the status quo
- Strong decision making and relationship building skills
- Alignment with Clearcover core values
But wait, there’s more:
As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. While we do offer medical (and cover the vast majority of the premium), dental, vision (and cover 100% of those premiums) and 401K (we contribute 3% even if you contribute nothing), we’ve curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. With over half of our employees remote to the Chicago HQ office, we paved the way for flexible work locations and continue to offer this flexibility. Our people also have access to unlimited vacation, monthly mental health workshops, discounted gym memberships, equity in the company and an annual bonus program. Plus, if Clearcover is available in your state, you could have access to an employee discount on auto-insurance! Excited to learn more? Complete the application below!
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.