Sr. Integrated Product Analyst at bswift
Owns the creation and execution of specific deliverables as part of a scrum team aligned to a specific product area. Ensures the quality and completeness of solutions delivered each sprint and release.
Manages analysis and translates business needs to create high-quality solutions.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities include but are not limited to (* denotes essential functions):
• Conducts interviews, fact-finding, and independent research to design creative and scalable solutions.*
• Conducts impact analysis of technology changes on business processes and existing technology.*
• Documents features and user stories with acceptance criteria that help ensure product quality and meet or exceed customer expectations.*
• Develops business/system workflow diagrams and other forms of technical and design documentation. *
• Participates in collaborative solution sessions with technical, business, operations and client stakeholders.
• Accountable for quality of end-product, driven by creating and reviewing acceptance criteria and test cases as a member of a scrum team.
• Mentors and advises less-experienced product analysts.
• Supports bswift’s agile software development methodology by utilizing internal procedures and tools and identifying areas for methodology improvement.
• Must possess sound knowledge of structured software development lifecycles, methodologies inclusive of Agile.
• Ability to successfully interact with Product Managers, Software Engineers and Business representatives at various levels.
• 2-4 years Product, Business, System or Quality Analyst experience.
• Additional preferred experience:
o Experience using the Gherkin language to in a Behavior Driven Development environment.
Additional Job Information
Ability to work effectively with business areas and IT management and staff. Good judgment. Good communication skills. Strong analytical skills.
Product management or business analysis experience in B2B space preferred.