ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
ServiceNow is looking for an outstanding product management leader to drive product planning and execution of new products in the IT Business Management (ITBM) team. This team is responsible for the defining strategy, roadmap and features that makes ITBM a market leading solution used by many Fortune 500 companies.
ITBM provides end to end lifecycle for Strategic Portfolio Management, from ideation, business case preparation, prioritization, funding, capacity and delivery. Our solutions help organizations make better investment decisions and allocate the right people to the right work ensuring they deliver outcomes using different methodologies including Scaled Agile, Agile, Waterfall and simple task management.
The candidate must be someone who has a passion for the Strategic Portfolio Management domain and feels comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal guidance
- Partnering with cross functional teams to formulate product plans and execute on product roadmap.
- Partner with the design and engineering to build products that solve Strategic Portfolio Management and Enterprise Agile Planning industry challenges
- Leverage knowledge of existing ServiceNow products and capabilities to ensure the most efficient delivery of products.
- Partner and influence horizontal products and platform roadmaps, in order to leverage innovations that's delivered across the entire ServiceNow product portfolio.
- Work with ISV and SI partners to complement product roadmap and bring holistic solutions to the market.
- Understand the competitive landscape and where ServiceNow fits into the ecosystem.
- Drive product adoption with customers and stay closely plugged into customer, partner, and field feedback, in order to improve product and drive roadmap.
- Be instrumental in driving user experiences that delight end users while delivering value to customers.
- Lead prototyping and early ideation of new product features, capabilities.
- Demonstrate strategies and tactics to deeply understand the users of ServiceNow and bring that perspective back into the organization ("voice of the customer").
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of enterprise application product management experience - at least 5 years in SaaS.
- Entrepreneurial approach and comfortable in a dynamic, results-driven environment that includes a background in both small and large organizations.
- Relentless focus on product-market fit.
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator, able to influence and drive cross-functional teams toward a goal. History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations; understanding and experience with using data and analytics to optimize the user experience and enhance the product.
- Excellent written and oral communication, with the ability to communicate effectively on both technical and business topics; able to present equally effectively to an engineer or to a customer
- Self-directed with the ability to think strategically and execute tactically; attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Thought leadership in Manufacturing industry trends, competitive landscape and whitespace opportunities.
- Ability to work hands on, starting small, and scaling up over a period of time.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You're a practitioner of Agile methodologies and making them work in different organizations and environments.
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and current applications portfolio is a huge plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.