Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.Job Description
Our Product Ad Tech Management team across Paris and New-York
is looking for a Product Manager - Targeting. You will continue the growth of our Contextual targeting offering and ensure a cohesive and effective overall targeting strategy (contextual, audience, behavioral, etc). In addition, you will handle day to day prioritization of the targeting engineering team, to ensure the business runs smoothly.
Your missions :
- Define and execute overall advertising targeting strategy for Dailymotion demand platform
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure we have effective targeting products in market to delivery against advertiser goals
- Grow the contextual targeting offering, leveraging Dailymotion assets, to solidify our positioning in the market, as we enter a cookieless world
- Collaborate with operations, trade marketing, and sales to ensure they have the tools at their disposal to effectively execute targeting campaigns for direct, programmatic, and saleshouses
- Collaborate with Identity product owner to ensure alignment of strategy, and ensure all targeting features comply with privacy requirements
- Define, discuss and communicate the team's roadmap with stakeholders, and external customers
- Adapt the product strategy to the reality of the market, by documenting the product specifications
- Work with business teams and customers (Advertisers, Agencies, Saleshouses) to understand their needs, and decide which feature requests we should address
- Communicate the results of the research carried out, the concept ideas, the product vision to the team and to other stakeholders
- Carry out regular competitive and technological monitoring to anticipate and manage market changes
- Engage with technology partners when necessary to test external companies offerings, and benchmark our products against markets standards and market leaders
- Work across the rest of the ad platform team to deliver cross team features required by advertising targeting business
- Raise and prioritize blockers to achieving targeting campaign goals
- Coordinate across numerous teams and go-to-market stakeholders to ensure that products are launched correctly, that they can be measured appropriately, and that they meet the business objectives they were designed to achieve
- Between 5 to 7 years of accumulated experience in Product Management.
- Experience working in advertising and monetization, particularly ad targeting (contextual, audience, behavioral, etc.)
- Accustomed to collaborative projects with standard sprint and product life cycle.
- Technical environment: Jira. Knowledge in R and jQuery will be considered a plus.
- Languages: Full working proficiency in English
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
For the NYC Office 🇺🇸
🏥High-end Health Insurance (eligibility starting from the 1st day. 100% by Dailymotion)
🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
⛱️ Paid Time off and additional PTO
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏡 Remote Work Policy
🍼 Paternity leave or Co-parental leave extended
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🚇 Public Transport refund
🏀 Fitness Club membership
Want to learn more about us?
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles