At Braviant, we believe in hiring great talent and offering them the flexibility to achieve great results unbounded by geography. Braviant is offering a fully remote option for anyone out of state who wants to join our team and help us grow or a hybrid option for those who want to join our Chicago office.
Who we are:
Braviant is a leading provider of tech-enabled credit products that combines breakthrough technology and cutting-edge machine learning to transform how people access credit online. Our next-generation approach to lending reduces credit barriers and creates a Path to Prime to help millions of underbanked consumers build credit history, reduce their cost of borrowing, and take control of their personal finances.
The Senior Product Manager, Growth will play a critical role in shaping how we achieve our strategic objectives for Braviant’s fast-growing online consumer lending business. In this role, you will be responsible for defining requirements and working cross-functionally to deliver projects that drive short and long-term growth and support Braviant’s mission to create a Path to Prime for underbanked consumers.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with Marketing, Analytics and other internal stakeholders to define and prioritize new features and solutions that support our growth initiatives
- Write clear specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria, and process workflows and collaborate with the Engineering team to implement new features in a reasonable timeline
- Coordinate and lead regular cross-functional team and stakeholder meetings
- Effectively communicate project updates to all stakeholders in a timely manner
- Leverage data to generate insights and identify new growth and optimization opportunities
- Drive continuous improvement by A/B testing new iterations
- Understand the voice of the customer and help drive product and design decisions that enable a best-in class web and mobile experience
- Define metrics that demonstrate product success, while monitoring and responding to outcomes
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- End-to-end Product experience in requirements gathering, working with developers, use case testing, post release checks and feature performance monitoring
- Experience leveraging user research and data to inform decisions
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
What makes you stand out:
- Experience in the financial services/fintech/consumer lending industry is a plus
- Experience managing a high velocity A/B testing program for a web / mobile B2C product
- Experience with a product that relies on sophisticated analytics and machine-learning
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth startup
What it's like to work here:
We're more than just great snacks, unique outings, a cool office, or swag. We're about achieving results while having fun along the way. We believe in solving problems together and building on each other’s ideas. Our teams are comprised of smart, curious individuals and we encourage everyone to think like an owner, take initiative and drive their careers. Our broad roles provide tremendous opportunities for individuals to acquire new skills, gain exposure to all areas of the business, and quickly see their impact at Braviant.
Read Full Job Description