ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Senior Product Manager, Outbound Product Management – Technology Industry
Who we are:
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a senior product manager to help define and guide our Technology Industry Products. Our initial focus is solutions to power technology product and services companies shift to everything-as-a-service (XaaS) products.
This outbound product manager role is both customer facing and cross-functional. You would support customer briefings to both business and technical leaders and work cross-functionally with sales, field enablement, marketing, and partners.
What you get to do in this role:
Develop & Deliver Briefing Presentations and Demos: You will be the team lead for supporting executive briefings and events with awesome presentations and demos (our most valuable and visible sales and marketing activities). Develop core thought leadership positioning and messaging along with supporting demos.
Drive Product Strategy: Work closely with peer product managers and engineering to provide customer use-cases to influence product roadmap.
Lead Design Partner Engagements: Work directly with select “innovator” accounts to create success stories and go to references.
Be the voice of internal stakeholders: Collaborate with key stakeholders (sales, enablement, marketing, services, partners & support) and be their voice back to the product team to understand reality in the field.
· 5+ years of experience in a B2B client facing role utilizing the ServiceNow platform to bring success to client base (ServiceNow Administrator Certification desired)
· 10+ years working with or in XaaS and IT Services customers with a deep passion and understanding of what it takes for them to be successful.
· Ability to convey critical ideas to all levels of stakeholders, representing views supported by both objective and subjective evidence.
· Be comfortable and thrive presenting to large audiences as well as be able to go-deep 1:1 with customers.
· Have experience creating engaging and educating content. Types of content include presentations, demos, blogs, and videos.
· Technical proficiency with UI, database, workflow and integration technologies.
· Be willing to travel up to 30% of the year.
Travel: 20 to 30% annuallyQualifications
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B client facing role utilizing the ServiceNow platform to bring success to client base (ServiceNow Administrator Certification desired)
- 10+ years working with or in XaaS and IT Services customers with a deep passion and understanding of what it takes for them to be successful.
- Ability to convey critical ideas to all levels of stakeholders, representing views supported by both objective and subjective evidence.
- Be comfortable and thrive presenting to large audiences as well as be able to go-deep 1:1 with customers.
- Have experience creating engaging and educating content. Types of content include presentations, demos, blogs, and videos.
- Technical proficiency with UI, database, workflow and integration technologies.
- Be willing to travel up to 30% of the year.
Travel: 20 to 30% annually
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.