What We Do
Kalderos delivers technology that solves the challenges facing the US healthcare system. We develop technology solutions with a focus on simplifying the complex coordination of drug discount programs and are steadfast in our commitment to redefining how the business of healthcare performsTM. Ultimately we measure our success by empowering all of healthcare to spend more time focused on improving the lives of patients and less time working on the business.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/about
We’re looking for a seasoned Product Manager with an interest in scaling an AI-driven product in a complex part of the healthcare ecosystem. This role is a unique opportunity to have ownership over a product area that requires shifting user behavior, identifying creative mechanisms for growth and delivering undiscovered value to users. As owner of our provider-facing application, you will directly drive core revenue growth while contributing to a solution that helps patients maintain access to affordable medication and drug therapies.
What Impact you’ll have:
Create best-in-class product experience for user acquisition and retention: You will partner with design, marketing and customer success to define a product funnel that aligns with user values and encourages growing platform use.
Maximize efficacy of our machine-learning solution. You will work with engineers & data scientists to test and improve our machine-learning model, including identification of new data inputs for higher predictive probability.
Identify and solve new problems for our network of providers. You will get to know our customers’ challenges intimately so that you can deliver value in a previously untapped market. This might involve developing entirely new solutions or feature sets that drive users onto the Kalderos platform.
Drive constant improvement and data-driven experimentation. You will be responsible for integrating quantitative and qualitative data to ensure product decisions are based on what we’ve learned. It is critical in this role to remain agile to customer feedback and strive for product excellence.
Own product strategy and execution. You will own the short-term and long-term product strategy for our provider solution and drive cross-functional execution from discovery to delivery. This role also has the opportunity for increasing ownership across our platform.
General Experience guidelines:
- 3-5 years experience in product management with progressively increasing responsibility
- Bachelor's Degree, with exposure to software development during your education or on your own
- Proven track record of defining strategic roadmaps and bringing software products to market
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill complex concepts for a non-technical audience
- Comfortable contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions
- Experience leveraging product-led growth management tactics for user acquisition and retention
- Deep experience incorporating data and customer feedback into product decision-making to meet an evolving understanding of customer needs
- Exceptional project management skills, with superb attention to detail and an emphasis on structured problem-solving
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance interdependent priorities
- Demonstrated ability at influencing without authority
Set yourself apart:
- Experience building products that leverage machine learning or advanced analytics
- Experience in the healthcare industry or in a fast-paced, startup environment is a plus
- Entrepreneurial experience starting a business or building a product from scratch
- Experience identifying growth opportunities and developing product strategy in a complex industry
- 401K plan with matching
- Healthcare benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- A fair PTO system that encourages people to take the time they need to be healthy and be their best
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Celebration and education stipends
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely. Please be aware that some of our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC