TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, President of US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Technical skillset working with data, with a flair for business and product management
- Success in working with cross-functional teams to productively drive consensus, develop and deliver customer solutions
- Understanding of the “business question”; the ability to help develop a customer position, identify needs and translate those needs into product development Intellectual curiosity and a genuine desire to solve problems
- An understanding of and passion for supporting client’s needs in various vertical industry segments (Financial Services, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Government, International, and others)
- 6-10 years of experience in process management, product management and/or project management
- Additional experience in process management a plus
- Knowledge of and product experience in the Financial Services industry is strongly preferred
- Previous product analytics experience working within Fraud and Identity Solutions is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Management, Economics, or other related field preferred
Impact you’ll make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days:
- Develop, refine, and maintain roadmap for IDVision and Exchange solutions as assigned.
- Gather and understand opportunities to enhance and build new products and capabilities.
- Support client discussions - as needed - around the value delivered by IDVision solutions.
- Help develop the process and path forward for clients to understand, analyze, implement and adopt these solutions, with a goal of accelerating revenue realization.
- What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days:
- Serve as an expert resource and ensure our Business Development, Sales, and Platform Integration teams are empowered and have the right tools, process and training to sell and deliver revenue specific to Identity Solutions products.
- Understand and define how these solutions play a key role in addressing the critical business issues our clients face across the consumer life stages.
- Develop and confirm financial case (revenue, investment, and cost model) for new products and enhancements.
- Actively gather, synthesize, and disseminate competitive, industry, and regulatory changes.
- Key Business Impact:
- Lead efforts to improve product/data adoption and performance. Understands full scope of product attributes and functionality.
- Responsible for achieving annual revenue targets for Identity Solution’s products.
- Evaluate the market and customer needs and utilize the learning to assist in developing the product road-map for Identity Solutions targeted at increasing Identity Solutions revenue and growing TransUnion's market share.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.