At Bento, we believe that there’s a better way for small businesses to access the financial services they need. We’re looking for an experienced senior product manager to assist us in building out our best in class solutions for our rapidly growing organization.
Where legacy providers rely on complicated expense reconciliation and reimbursement processes that happen after a purchase has been made, Bento’s card-based digital spend management platform enables businesses to control where, when and how much employees spend at the point of sale—prior to purchase—to prevent unauthorized expenses and bring direct benefit to their bottom lines. Additionally, with smart workflow solutions like receipt uploads and automatic sync with accounting software like QuickBooks, Bento eliminates the need for time-consuming expense reports. Compared to small business credit cards, Bento saves its customers substantially more money and time.
This is a rare opportunity for an outstanding individual to be part of an innovative, business focused payments and financial services organization. Our founders have a long track record of success in the industry; we are well funded by top tier VCs, and are headquartered in downtown San Francisco with our sister office in downtown Chicago.
- Work with internal and external customers/teams to identify product improvements and new product features.
- Create wireframes, requirements and user stories that effectively explain the scope and nature of the work to be done by the respective teams.
- Direct customer interaction and the acquisition of business user feedback by teaming with the support teams in order to identify and improve our user funnel.
- Work with the marketing and data teams to create effective product messaging for the purpose of customer education around the new features.
- Partner with data, design, engineering, support and marketing to accomplish growth goals.
- Support development by managing the product backlog, prioritizing bugs, and participating in the planning of upcoming sprints.
- Help manage requirements throughout the project lifecycle - including defect and issue tracking
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience in product management - preferably within financial services.
- Track record of owning and executing across the entire product lifecycle and end-to-end customer experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development on products that release weekly
- Verbal and written communication skills are critical. Must be able to organize and present thoughts clearly and concisely.
Bento is a global financial services platform built from the ground up for small businesses. The Bento platform helps small businesses better manage and control expenses, become more efficient at running their business, and more easily raise capital.
We're looking for passionate, curious, and talented people who think big and want to create the future of SMB financial services in the US. If you thrive on challenges and want to make a real difference, please check us out.
Think you’re a good fit? Great! We’d like to meet you.