Sr. Product Manager
About the role:
Farmer’s Fridge is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our growing Product team. As a Product Manager you’ll be leading a large-scale redesign of our iOS and Android apps. You’ll be responsible for gathering requirements from key stakeholders, prioritizing the backlog, and developing the capabilities of our apps. You’ll work closely with Engineering and Product Design teams to write user stories and define acceptance criteria.
You’ll be expected to drive the product forward through development and testing of new features, while continuously optimizing the existing experience to ensure business value through product features, as well as ship products in a timely manner.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- An effective communicator who can relay progress of sprints and releases to key stakeholders and document scope and user stories to guide Agile development efforts.
- A data-driven analytical thinker - someone who asks the right questions and considers the larger context when prioritizing the backlog.
- Positive attitude and personable, this role will collaborate with many departments.
- A self-starter who takes initiative to get things done.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
In a typical week, you will…
- Work closely with Product Analysts and Designers to understand business requirements, write user stories, define acceptance criteria, review findings from tests and/or research.
- Participate in daily scrum standups to support the Engineering team throughout the Sprint.
- Groom user stories with the Engineering team to ensure a clear understanding of requirements and estimate the scope of work using story points.
- Conduct UAT to ensure the product is functioning as intended and passes Acceptance Criteria.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, or Business/Product Analyst.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Technology, Finance, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Experience shipping mobile apps for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Experience with user testing.
- High technical acumen and experience working with serverless architectures.
- Proficient in the JIRA and Scrum/Agile Framework.
- Knowledge of Mixpanel and Braze is a plus.
- Traditional Healthcare Benefits -- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous PTO policy
- Daily Fridge Credits
- Monthly cell phone credit
- Spontaneous company events and community service activities
- Work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food at the utmost convenience.
About Farmer’s Fridge:
At Farmer’s Fridge, we’re committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you’re passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: