Sr. Product Owner
Job Description Summary
We’re seeking an experienced Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work into actionable plans that drive product enhancements. To be successful in this role, you should be able to think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment, eager to learn and be endlessly curious. Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision.
- Partner closely with management and product teams to manage ongoing product enhancements
- Communicate with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Become the subject matter expert on our Consumer products, able to learn quickly and be on the cutting edge of product development.
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Participates in detailed planning an prioritization of backlogs
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria, set sprint goals
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
- Generates insights from data trends, provide weekly and/or monthly reports with actionable insights
- Communicates internally to provide deep understanding of the product objectives
- Addresses complexity through planning and analysis
- Promotes and maintains a positive work environment based on trust and respect
- 5+ years of work experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst in a technical environment
- Experience delivering software solutions in an Agile environment
- Experience with Scrum methodology in a Product Owner or Scrum Master role
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Experience working with consumer facing applications / products, preferred
- Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!