Sr Staff Product Success Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
- Act as a technical and process Advisor to support the adoption of ITBM products for Hybrid Work Mgmt., Agile and SAFe to our most leading customers.
- Resolve the customer's challenges to ensure product adoption and achieve faster time to value.
- Architect technical approaches and solutions for ITBM customers.
- Work with customers in poor health, account teams and others to bring those customers to good overall health.
- Advise customers on how they can use ITBM products to successfully achieve desired outcomes.
- Build long term relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
- Provide product managers with direct feedback on product functionality to help craft product roadmap.
- Have 5+ years in a customer facing role as a Solution Architect, Technical/Process Consultant, Customer Success manager, or an additional related role
- Have 2+ years of experience with the ServiceNow platform in a technical capacity: developer, solution architect, technical consultant, or another relevant role
- Sound understanding of Agile, SAFe methodologies.
- Strong technical skills and can roll up their sleeves to fix technical challenges if needed
- Fanatical about customer success and is tenacious about advising, coaching, and mentoring customers on ITBM functionality.
- Knowledge of other industry products such as Jira & ADO
- Ability to manage multiple customer engagements
- Strives in fast-paced environments
- You are a great teammate
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.