Sr Technical Product Owner at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions Inc.
- Plan, develop and coordinate activities focused on design, development, coding, testing, research, programming and documentation for software systems, applications and/or operating systems in conjunction with equipment designers and/or hardware developers.
- Perform modeling, designing, and coding activities, employing structured methods. Review design documentation for all levels of the software development process.
- Creation and execution of unit, integration, system, load and acceptance test plans and scripts. Software system testing procedures, and the documentation of results.
- Analysis of software requirements to determine feasibility of design within quality assurance, time and cost constraints.
Master of Science + 2 years of experience
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.