Staff Outbound Product Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself always to be better. We’re now applying that disruptive thinking to the way people view risk, compliance, and resiliency through the ServiceNow Risk suite of products and how the solutions can be used to deliver a risk-aware business and a consumer-grade multi-channel user experience.
We are seeking an Outbound Product Manager to support cross-organizational activities. We need someone action-oriented and someone who can execute on the Business Unit vision while supporting Sales, Marketing, Solution Consulting, Alliance and Channel, and Analyst relations. You must be able to thrive as an individual contributor and lead by example to other professionals in and out of the Business Unit. You will promote and integrate the value of ServiceNow Risk solutions across the entire ServiceNow organization and into our partner and customer ecosystem. You will closely partner with a cross-organizational team to craft compelling solutions and product offerings to the field.
What you get to do in this role:
- Go-to-market activities
- Work with at-scale enablement team to create content to help internal, partner, and customer ecosystems understand the business applications of the Risk product suite.
- Craft go-to-market material for the field in support of product releases.
- Enable the field on product enhancements and roadmaps.
- Create content that showcases the solution to support marketing campaigns.
- Partner with training and certification teams to ensure delivery of current content.
- Demo/showcase creation
- Coordinate and contribute to the creation of customer-facing demos and use case content.
- Partner with solution consulting to define the use case outcomes and product narratives.
- Partner relationships
- Own key relationships with designated partners, facilitating product feedback and product roadmaps.
- Analyst relationships
- Respond to analyst inquiries in support of analyst reports and vendor rankings.
- Prepare and deliver briefings for analysts, representing the Risk products in analyst evaluations.
- Customer engagement
- Deliver vision, strategy, and roadmap sessions for customers.
- Facilitate Executive Briefings on Risk-related topics.
- Product strategy
- Be a conduit for market and customer requirements into the development of product strategy and roadmap.
- Less than 25% travel is expected.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (4 years of experience in product management, solution consulting, or product delivery).
- Experience with one or more domains in Governance, Risk, and Compliance / Integrated Risk Management.
- Experience facilitating client-facing workshops.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent people skills to interact with all levels of customers, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and partners.
- Effective cross-functional collaborator, able to influence and drive cross-functional teams toward a goal. History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done.
- Ability to work hands-on, starting small, and scaling up over a period of time.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and current applications portfolio is a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.