Staff Product Success Manager - ITBM at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ITBM Product Success improves the customer’s experience though advising and sharing product knowledge, OCM recommendations, process guidance recommendations and best practices with customers.
As part of the global ITBM Product Success team, you will provide a single point of contact for the BU’s most strategic customers to ensure success with product adoption in both, a proactive and reactive manner. You will be a trusted advisor for their ITBM investment and let them know that you will always be with them on their entire journey.
You will work with our customers and account teams to manage their post-sale experience; to drive consumption, adoption and customer satisfaction, and ultimately make our customers happy to reference ITBM products.
We are looking for someone who likes to work with customers and use their interpersonal skills. You will be part of the customers’ journeys and will understand their product adoption path and also help them along the way with regular interaction
What you get to do in this role:
- Act as a technical and process Advisor to support the adoption of ITBM products for Hybrid Work Mgmt., Agile and SAFe to our most leading customers.
- Resolve the customer's challenges to ensure product adoption and achieve faster time to value.
- Architect technical approaches and solutions for ITBM customers.
- Work with customers in poor health, account teams and others to bring those customers to good overall health.
- Advise customers on how they can use ITBM products to successfully achieve desired outcomes.
- Build long term relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
- Provide product managers with direct feedback on product functionality to help craft product roadmap.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
Have 5+ years in a customer facing role as a Solution Architect, Technical/Process Consultant, Customer Success manager, or an additional related role
- Have 2+ years of experience with the ServiceNow platform in a technical capacity: developer, solution architect, technical consultant, or another relevant role
- Sound understanding of Agile, SAFe methodologies.
- Strong technical skills and can roll up their sleeves to fix technical challenges if needed
- Fanatical about customer success and is tenacious about advising, coaching, and mentoring customers on ITBM functionality.
- Knowledge of other industry products such as Jira & ADO
- Ability to manage multiple customer engagements
- Strives in fast-paced environments
- You are a great teammate
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.