STIR Trader at DRW
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
Portions of DRW focus on combining quantitative signals and discretionary themes to trade liquid instruments globally over a holding period of a few days. We are looking to hire experienced product experts who understand how to best express and trade the views developed from analysis of data, market flow dynamics, and market microstructure. We are looking for traders with experience taking risk in Asian Short Term Interest Rate (STIR) markets. Ideally, they would also have some experience taking and managing risk in FX and European STIR markets.
What you will need:
- 5+ years of profitable trading experience in short term rates for a proprietary trading firm
- Proven track record generating in outright and relative value strategies with a horizon of up to a month
- Strong risk management skills and a willingness to manage a portfolio independently within a given set of risk parameters
- Open to sharing ideas and collaborating within a larger group
- Experience with multiple products and/or trading styles is a plus
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.