InfoScout is looking for a passionate and energetic executive to lead the product organization team. This role encompasses product management, product marketing, design, and data science and will report to the CEO. The ideal candidate has played multiple roles within product management, managed a product team, and has experience building and delivering SaaS products. They will foster an organization that identifies product opportunities, interfaces with engineering to execute, and arms sales with the training and materials to be successful in the market.
- Provide thought leadership to the vision and strategy of InfoScout.
- Manage an organization that encompasses product management, product marketing, design, and data science.
- Drive go-to-market discussions and reach alignment across key stakeholders.
- Define the product life cycle process, starting at identifying marketing opportunities all the way through sales enablement.
- Elevate product marketing as a function that plays a pivotal role interfacing between the engineering organization and the sales team.
- Interface with customers to understand their underlying needs and articulate the InfoScout vision.
- Cultivate a high performing team of product managers by hiring top talent and building their skills through coaching and mentoring.
- Define, track and report on product KPI's and success metrics.
- BA/BS and preferably an advanced degree
- 10+ years of software/product management experience
- 5+ years of SaaS software/product management experience
- Experience developing and managing a team
- Proven team leadership, project management and group facilitation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects
- Strong analytical abilities & considerable experience with Excel and other analytics tools
- Highly effective oral, written and interpersonal skills at an executive level
- Experience in market research, analytical software, and/or ad tech.
- Experience working with the CPG and retail industry