Technical Product Analyst -Marketing Solutions
Avant is revolutionizing the world of lending by lowering the costs and barriers of borrowing for everyday people. At our core, we are a technology company that builds advanced platforms and uses custom analytics. Today, we help underserved consumers, the majority of whom get fast funding on our online platform without having to talk to anyone. Tomorrow we plan to use our world class technology and underwriting capabilities to launch new products and bank partnerships that improve people’s financial lives.
As a Technical Product Analyst on the Marketing Solutions team at Avant, you’ll be the key to success for our marketing technology platform. You will be responsible for both maintaining our current offering as well as guiding how we improve it for the future. Come manage the way data allows us to communicate with the right customers at the right time.
What you do at Avant
- Design new features to improve the marketing infrastructure, spanning channels such as email or direct mail.
- Automate away repetitive work through Python scripts, improving efficiency and response times.
- Create specs and requirements that help support prioritization across our Amount bank partnerships.
- Oversee feature implementations and bug fixes, using data skills to ensure a successful release.
- Partner with various internal teams on how to continuously improve the marketing platform.
- Utilize data to provide additional insights into our testing strategies across marketing partnerships.
- Evaluate and integrate new vendors as we grow our Marketing platform.
- If you love building value-add products. . . the opportunities are endless!
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field (ex. engineering, computer science, mathematics, etc.).
- 2-5 years in hands-on data management, engineering, or other technical role.
- SQL and Python experience required, experience with Ruby and other coding languages a plus.
- Persuasive and effective technical writing and communication skills.
- Ability to use data and metrics to continually optimize marketing campaigns
- A passion for problem solving.
- Naturally detail-oriented; you make sure that all i’s are dotted and t’s crossed.
- A self-starter - always thinking about how things can be done better and then executing on that vision (did we say optimization focused!?).
- Familiarity with personal finance topics and strong interest and passion for the “fintech” industry.
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Read Full Job Description