Technical Product Manager - Automation at Keeper Security, Inc.
Keeper Security, Inc., ("Keeper®"), an Insight Partners’ portfolio company and the creator of PC Magazine's 2019 & 2020's Best Password Manager is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified, and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
As Technical Product Manager, you will report directly to our Director of Product Management and be responsible for release delivery and executing on our product roadmap and vision specifically for B2B user growth. A strong technical background is beneficial, as well as experience with a CLI, Linux, or a scripting language.
- Assist in the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products for businesses, large enterprises and government agencies
- Ensure successful launch of new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, UX, and other teams on cutting edge technologies
- Deliver on the shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Keeper’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products and feature sets that are recognized as best in industry
- 2+ years experience in building software products as a Technical Product Manager, Business Analyst, Product owner or related field
- Attention to detail is an absolute must
- Written and verbal excellence is a must. Need to be able to translate customer problems into business solutions, and effectively communicate those needs to engineers
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.