Keeper Security, Inc., ("Keeper®"), an Insight Partners’ portfolio company and the creator of PC Magazine's 2019 & 2020's Best Password Manager is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified, and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
As Technical Product Manager, you will report directly to our Director of Product Management and be responsible for developing, delivering and executing on product roadmap features in support of B2B and government market growth.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product features for businesses, large enterprises and government agencies
- Launch new product features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Work collaboratively with other product managers, engineering, UX, customer support, and other teams to deliver innovative solutions to problems
- Create feature requirements and drive development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Prepare user documentation and sales training material for product features
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Keeper’s strategic and competitive position and deliver product feature sets that are recognized as best in industry
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager delivering SaaS Security products
- Experience using customer feedback and technical requirements to solve business problems
- Experience as a Technical Product Manager working with enterprise and/or government customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with product management and engineering tracking tools, such as Aha and Jira
- Experience or knowledge of ADA 508 Compliance standards for accessibility a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.