Technical Product Manager, Hardware
SpotHero is seeking a Technical Product Manager who will be foundational in improving our user experience through hardware and hardware integration innovations across our several thousand locations.
SpotHero’s product and design teams work hand-in hand, driving decisions through careful analysis of both qualitative and quantitative research. Our product management team works hard to take the complicated, offline world of parking and turn it into a seamless digital experience for our customers that is nothing short of breathtaking to our customers. We have incredibly high standards, especially when it comes to our team.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Lead the research, ideation, and creating of SpotHero’s hardware and hardware integration product roadmap.
- Research, prototype, and integrate new API’s from new parking hardware vendors' marketplaces hardware systems.
- Collaborate with hardware partners on product development to help create the best user experiences for our parkers.
- Analyze results from A/B/C tests for conversion, retention, purchasing frequency, call center volume, and all else you deem fit based on hardware and integration upgrades.
- Establish and drive data and analytics into the hardware user experience and design projects and vision.
- Define and analyze qualitative and quantitative data that drives success of our products.
- Have fun :)
- Passionate about data, learning, and working and collaborating to build a great product.
- Excited to collaborate with your UX team to conduct usability tests, A/B testing, and site surveys. You’ll need to interpret results and surface learnings to the organization.
- Solid communicator, possessing strong presentation and verbal & written communication skills.
- Exceptionally organized and very comfortable working with engineering and design teams.
- 4-5 years software development experience or technical product management experience with a strong focus on API’s & hardware in an agile environment.
- A passion and love for creating seamless user experiences.
- Strong analytical background and ability to prioritize against competing demands.
- Ability to turn empathy and compassion for our customers, partners, and colleagues into ideas and action.
What we are offering:
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we're a parking company!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
- Plus, true ownership of your product in an environment where you can rapidly grow based on your execution.
Steps to apply: Please include your portfolio, dribble account, LinkedIn profile, and links to any project that represent your skill set. We love seeing work that others loved working on.