Technical Product Manager - Salesforce at Neighborhoods.com
Neighborhoods.com is seeking a Technical Product Manager to own the strategy and implementation of our internal users’ third-party products to drive company growth. The majority of the role’s responsibilities relate to Salesforce, but they will also impact technical tools and products across the company.
The tools we use today include:
- Salesforce and Salesforce Marketplace applications.
- Talkdesk and other telephony tools and systems.
- HubSpot live chat.
- Analytical tools such as Invoca, Google Data Studio, and Superset.
- Lead attribution tools.
- Other tools for marketing, sales, finance, and people operations.
In this role, you will be a hands-on product manager who can understand the company’s strategy and translate that into product changes that will contribute to the growth and scalability of our organization. To fulfill the necessary responsibilities of the position, you must have helped an organization scale by automating manual processes using third-party business tools.
Neighborhoods.com is a growth-stage company, so you will have the ability to solve problems with fresh outside-the-box thinking and grit to improve and iterate when you run into roadblocks. You will work closely with your stakeholders in departments across the company, including product, sales, finance, marketing, people operations, and customer success.
Within three months, you will:
- Establish rapport with your colleagues and the leadership team.
- Create a roadmap of initiatives that will help drive KPIs which contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Produce work that is production-ready and meets or exceeds KPI expectations.
Within one year, you will:
- Minimize the number of manual processes that help the company scale processes.
- Establish, implement, and iterate on a well-refined product roadmap that seamlessly interfaces critical stakeholders in the organization.
- Establish yourself as a product management strategist and owner for both the neighborhoods.com and 55places.com brands.
Basic requirements to do the job:
- 3+ years in a Product Management or System Administration role with a customized instance of Salesforce.
- A strong understanding of telephony systems, live chat software, and quantitative analytics tied to company KPIs and decision making.
- Experience in business analysis, fact finding interviews, and synthesizing insights into a product roadmap that solves business problems.
- History of solving business problems with technology tools and systems.
Bonus points if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree focused on Information Technology, Operations Management, Information Systems, Business Administration, or Computer Science.
- Experience with financial and accounting systems and payments processing.
Neighborhoods.com is the parent company of 55places.com, 55places Mortgage and its product namesake: neighborhoods.com. Together, our specialized online real estate marketplaces make a difference in the way people buy and sell their home.
Perks & Benefits
- The standards: insurance, FSA, 401k with match, flexible PTO, and casual dress code.
- Paid parental leave.
- Volunteer and charity opportunities.
- Donation matching program.
- Transparent and approachable leadership and management.
- You will help people on the journey to making one of the single most significant decisions of their life!
Our team is currently working remotely. Our company intends to return to in-person office work when it is safe to do so, and employees feel comfortable going in. Candidates may be located in Illinois, California, New Jersey, Florida, Arizona, or a select few other U.S. locations.
Neighborhoods.com is an equal opportunity employer of people from different backgrounds, ethnicities, races, colors, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and ages. We strive to foster an inclusive environment that is comfortable for everyone. We will not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind.
We encourage candidates from marginalized or underrepresented communities to apply, as we value the unique insight and experiences you bring to the table. Like many companies, we still have work to do in creating a diverse and equitable workplace. We are actively working toward this goal through policies and training that foster a workplace where everyone has the same opportunities to contribute and be successful. If you have any questions about whether or not you should apply or whether your work experience matches a particular requirement, please reach out to us at [email protected]
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Have a question not answered here? Check out our Application FAQ.