Technical Product Manager - Scalable Supply at Groupon
Groupon is building a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live (and lively!) events. At the same time, we are creating amazing tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large.
The Scalable Supply team builds deep partner integrations on our world-class 3rd Party Marketplace platform, where partners as diverse as Viator and FanXchange list inventory that Groupon customers can buy seamlessly right from the Groupon app. As a PM on Scalable Supply, you'll create an amazing native experience around our partner inventory, bringing broad assortment and great convenience to our customers.
- Drive partnership and platform strategy.
- Collaborate regularly with leaders across the firm to ensure that product vision aligns with business needs and requirements.
- Partner with design, data science and engineering teams to bring your ideas to life.
- Work across business, engineering and product orgs to execute your roadmap at lightning speed.
- Develop metrics to monitor and quantify impact of all new programs that you launch.
- 3+ years of product management (preferred) or other relevant professional experience, ideally at an e-commerce company
- A rigorous course of undergraduate study in computer science, engineering, business, economics, or mathematics; MBA or other related master’s degree preferred
- Experience working with both frontend and backend systems, and an understanding of e-commerce processes
- Strong analytical skills, familiarity with statistics and basic concepts to measure performance of an A/B test
- Experience with SQL programming and other data tools is a plus
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members and learn more about our employee resource groups. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.