Technical Product Manager at Beyond Finance
About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We are in constant pursuit of “disruptors” that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
About the Role
We are building a new product technology team to rebuild, relaunch, and evolve our consumer-facing web applications from scratch with modern agile best practices. As a Product Manager at Beyond Finance you will be devising product strategy, creating technical requirements, and overseeing the execution of high-impact initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Create, manage, and prioritize product road map in alignment with business goals
- Lead product execution from vision, through delivery, and iterating on next steps
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA, and various business functions to deliver new products
- Collect and analyze feedback from our customers and key stakeholders to distill down into actionable requirements
- Lead product development ceremonies (daily stand, sprint planning, backlog grooming, facilitate retros, and any architectural discussions)
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations and project scope throughout the delivery process
- Measure and review data to come up with ways to improve and build new features
What We Look For
- 3+ years in a product management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of execution and successful delivery of products and individual features
- Passionate about delivering the best customer experience
- Project management and ability navigating competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand, summarize, and communicate complex technical architectural concepts
- Understand technical limitations and trade-offs to help determine what to build
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
Why Join Us?
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. We offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Unlimited personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training