Technical Product Manager at SilkRoad Technology
Our Product Management Team is seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager to own the ideation, specification, prioritization, implementation, and acceptance of product features. The Technical Product Manager will work closely with internal teams and clients to guide and assist the development of key features and prioritize development timelines.
Your contributions to SilkRoad will include:
- Acting as a solution subject matter expert within the company, leading the research and analysis of competitors and market opportunities to include innovative capabilities and features.
- Immersing themselves into the current software product and the ongoing development cycle to gain an immediate sense of priorities, process, timing and a view of the inner workings of the teams.
- Evangelizing customer needs and assigned product concepts internally and externally to obtain buy-in and drive adoption.
- Gathering and analyzing feedback from sales, marketing, development and the market.
- Translating market demand and customer analysis into sales projections.
- Authoring user stories, outlining solution requirements, and providing context for the product vision, strategy and requirements.
- Grooming backlog and ensuring that stories are ready for development.
- Deeply understanding customer use cases and pain points and taking ownership over products to continually measure and improve customer satisfaction.
- Evaluating complex product ideas/requests and effectively elicit product requirements, articulating a rationale for those that are worth pursuing.
- Prioritizing enhancement requests and developing and maintaining a product roadmap that casts a vision both internally and externally of where the product is going.
- Solving problems and helping others to iteratively adapt by planning for and embracing change.
- Working with our partners and customers to learn how they use and integrate with our products.
- Working with strategic partners to define and integrate SilkRoad's solutions with a broad ecosystem of solutions to support business agility.
- Monitoring and reporting KPIs on business and client metrics for the product.
- Demonstrates personal excellence, integrity and accountability.
- Identifies ways to continuously improve own and/or company performance.
- Experienced in defining SAAS multitenant products & solutions containing large data sets from multiple sources.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen.
- Passionate team member; collaborative; cultivates an energizing environment and is committed to team success.
- Evangelist: Has the desire to promote initiatives broadly across SilkRoad product teams and customers.
- Curious problem solver.
- Personal & corporate integrity.
- Relentless commitment to win.
- Contributes to a climate of innovation and continuous improvement to achieve excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field; Master's in a technical field is a major plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of product management and/or technical program management experience in a SaaS environment.
- One or more of the following certifications are strongly preferred: Certified Product Manager (CPM), The Pragmatic Institute Product Management Certification, or The Product School Product Management Certificate.
- Experience with JIRA.