Technical Product Manager
- TPM is a subject matter expert in how the product is used by the end customer and continues to interact with the end customer to deeply understand the customer’s pain points, workflow, and business. This assures the ability to represent the voice of the customer.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders like Advice and CS to extend the customer view to include all aspects of the ecosystem
- Ensure “what” we build solves the problem effectively by interacting with customers directly to design and validate work in progress. May use beta programs, webinars, customer advisory boards, user groups, UX surveys, etc. as means to engage with customers to understand their needs.
- Be an expert in the product/platform
- Able to translate a Product Management initiative into actionable ready framework artifacts including feature cards, user stories and scenarios
- Constantly grooms the story backlog and is one step ahead to ensure no break in productivity flow (Aha 3 Month Release Forecast)
- Only responsible role that accepts stories as done
- Collaborate closely with Product Management to ensure understanding and ability to deliver on the ROI identified by PM.
- Experience in iterative Agile development methodologies
- Must be able to gather requirements from stakeholders and clearly articulate the vision for each product release
- Must be able to anticipate, identify, and ensure resolution of possible technical and business implications of each release
- Ability to work with non-technical clients in a consultative capacity to quickly learn new concepts and provide software solutions using effective verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Excellent technical understanding of the Microsoft technology stack and .NET development
- Strong business acumen
- Proven experience in both business and technical requirements elicitation
- Highly effective systemic thinking skills
- Superior communication skills with proven ability to relate with both technical and business professionals
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with non-technical clients in a consultative capacity to quickly learn new concepts and provide software solutions using effective verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- BS/BA in computer science, engineering or related fields, and at least three years of work experience that includes business analysis, systems architecture, and/or systems development and analysis
- 3+ years working in a technology industry or 3+ years of work experience that includes product management, business analysis, systems architecture, and/or systems development and analysis.
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.