Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
Amount is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join the team in Chicago. This is a technical product management role supporting the Amount Verify product offering. You will be engaged in designing new features, translating business requirements into technical solutions, and partnering closely with Amount’s engineering team to support the growth of the Amount Verify platform across a wide variety of consumer financial products. Amount Verify is an end-to-end cloud-based platform that facilitates digital account opening across multiple consumer financial products, including personal loans, credit cards and deposits. The platform handles all aspects of account verification, including identity management; income and employer verification. With Amount Verify, banks have access to a customizable platform with a suite of best in class identity and verification tools that enable them to configure their own rules and verification strategies, and white label both CRM and agent interfaces.
What you do at Amount:
- Work closely with our engineers to guide new features from conception to launch.
- Perform implementation reviews of partner change requests, and use your technical expertise to identity technical constraints and translate business requirements into detailed specifications.
- Make recommendations for improving the configurability, reliability, and compatibility of the platform to the Amount leadership team through evaluation of product gaps, identifying inefficiencies in the development life cycle, and consolidating feedback.
- Scheduling and participating in software QA through all stages of the development life-cycle
- Work with the project manager to evaluate the scope of releases and ensure proper testing
- Develop expertise in the data model and become adept and using SQL to evaluate the behavior of the software platform
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years professional experience in a technology environment or a related field
- 2+ years of using SQL or similar in a complex data environment
- Ability to identify the critical questions to ask to evaluate the success of a project
- Quantitative and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- High level of inquisitiveness, initiative and critical thinking
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and get your hands dirty
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.