Technical Product Trainer, DocuSign University at DocuSign
Technical Product Trainer, DocuSign University
Customer Success - Seattle WA, Chicago, IL, San Francisco CA, or remote
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Technical Product Trainer will educate customers, partners and employees on DocuSign’s products, offering industry perspectives, in-depth product knowledge and best practices through instructor-led sessions.
The DocuSign University Technical Product Trainer is an experienced professional who delivers high-quality and impactful learning experiences to DocuSign’s customers, partners, and team members. The Technical Product Trainer works collaboratively with Senior and Principal level trainers to assist in the execution of DocuSign University delivery strategy and goals.
The role requires the individual to ingest new product offerings, become proficient with their use and basic implementation, and maintain updated knowledge in a rapidly changing environment.
This role is responsible for supporting the classroom technical environments for delivery of assigned courses across the DocuSign products. They will partner with management, GTM team and other Product Trainers for projects as requested.
Keys to success in this role include technical aptitude, unwavering focus on customer satisfaction, dedication to helping a team succeed, and cross-organizational collaboration. This role is part of the DocuSign University team and will report to the Product Training Manager.
- Deliver training in a variety of formats, including both virtual and onsite classroom settings
- Collaborate on content creation within and across functional teams
- Cultivate relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Cooperatively identify training needs and creative solutions to training challenges
- Provide comprehensive product expertise to internal and external customers
- Remain current on industry trends and related technology
- Maintain high utilization and customer satisfaction scores with consistent daily deliverables
- Travel required – 30-50%
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a professional service, consulting, product training, or education role in a technology environment
- Experience delivering instructor-led training in virtual and physical classroom environments
- Ability to promote technical skills development in team members
- API development experience a plus
- Salesforce administration or development experience a plus
- Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Business Process Modeling Language (BPML) experience a plus
- Strong ability and enthusiasm for driving both a positive and a performance-based team culture
- Demonstrable facilitation and training skills
- Experience working cross-organizationally to promote overall customer success
- Confident oral and written communicator
- Experience using recording and presentation tools
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively
- Flexible, positive approach
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer . DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.