This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced, agile software and consulting company that develops innovative technology products for the asset management industry. We focus on the quality of life for our employees and the quality of products and services for our customers.
CMMS Data Group seeks a driven, self-motivated employee who works effectively both independently and within a team environment. This is an entry-level position. Your success is our success. Thus, you will receive the tools needed to achieve success.
- Answer Technical Support Phone Calls
- Reply to Technical Support Emails
- Manage All Pending Support Cases
- Provide a High Level of Customer Support to All Customers
- Upgrade and Improve User Guides
- Assist in Software Testing & Troubleshooting
You must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Team Player Attitude
- Outgoing Personality with the Ability to Perform and Work Well Under Pressure
- The Ability to Handle Day-to-Day Work Challenges and Shifting Priorities
- Typing Skills (Minimum: 45 Words per Minute)
- Attention to Detail
The ideal candidate will be proficient with the following technologies:
- Web Applications
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
Terms of Employment
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
About CMMS Data Group
CMMS Data Group is a leading provider of enterprise cloud, on-premises, and mobile applications for maintenance and facilities professionals. Founded in 2000, CMMS Data Group delivers award-winning asset management, inventory management, purchasing management, and work order management applications designed for companies across a wide array of industry verticals. Over 1,100 organizations, ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected CMMS Data Group. CMMS Data Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.