Technology Product Manager
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 10 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. Every day, our people work together to change how the world uses benefits. Are you one of us? Evive people are game-changers. The work we do is redefining how people experience benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their investments. Above all, we're in this together, bringing the love.
The Technology Product Manager develops new software product concepts, designs, and/or enhancements to existing Evive products, that reflect the market and fulfill client needs. In addition, the Technology Product Manager develops new products by conducting market research and developing a good understanding of clients’ needs, new technologies, trends in the the market, and competitors. In collaboration with the Vice President of Product Strategy and Development, the Technology Product Manager will build the product development roadmap, including analysis, design, testing, and integration of products, as well as the introduction of products to clients that translates client needs and technology directions into products that delight end users.
- Drive new feature and product development through every stage of the product life cycle.
- Consult clients by assessing client’s business needs and identifying opportunities for product improvement or new Evive products.
- Build effective relationships with clients and partners.
- Assess trends and market competition to influence overall product strategy and corporate strategy.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business impact, customer impact, and effort.
- Effectively manage and communicate difficult trade-off decisions.
- Build new features and products from concept to high fidelity prototypes by collaborating with Evive designers.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Oversee the implementation of new products and be the voice of the user/customer.
- Lead creation of new product demo and provide customer demos of new features and products.
- Communicate product roadmap and product improvements to stakeholders and customers.
- Support marketing efforts on sales decks, messaging, analyst discussions, and conference attendance.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years of product management or other relevant experience.
- Experience working directly with designers to design and iterate on products.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing analytics.
- Solid product management fundamentals – preferably in SaaS or consumer websites/apps.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Proven work experience in customer-focused product management and user-centered design.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Bias to action and discipline in establishing and improving processes.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and Lean methodology.
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems.
- Willing to travel 20%.
- Laid-back office, casual attire
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus pay
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off for Volunteering
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Walk station desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- Weekly catered lunch on Thursdays
- Stocked kitchen with drinks, fruit, and snacks
- Strong culture - we work hard and play hard. And we watch Jeopardy! every day!