Technology Product Manager/Strategist at VillageMD
Who We Are
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare by empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions and engage patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country to build and contribute to our platform to improve patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization and are thrilled about the work that we do every day. We’re transparent, collaborative, and relentless in pursuit of our mission, all while doing so with humility and a low ego. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation and the community that we are creating is greater than any individual.
Who You Are
You're a strategic thought leader, are skilled at building relationships and managing stakeholders, and have an excellent understanding of technology and the healthcare industry. You will excel at developing, presenting, and aligning stakeholders to a compelling vision for technology strategy. You are comfortable working with senior Technology leadership to build this vision and excited to share that vision with senior VillageMD leadership.
This role is highly collaborative, working with a broad range of colleagues across clinical, operations, technology and executive teams.
What are examples of work that the Technology Product Manager/Strategist will do at VillageMD?
- Lead the creation of a rigorous program/product strategy
- Build the framework and processes for identifying and assessing new product opportunities, using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Develop business cases for new product opportunities and recommend if they should be pursued by analyzing the market, competition, and ROI
- Design solution architectures
- Lead the launch of new products into VMD markets
- Design efficacy evaluation frameworks and evaluate the performance of program and opportunities to enhance the VMD mission
What will make you successful here?
- Boundless curiosity, identification with the mission to transform healthcare, a passion for healthcare value delivery
- Ability to see clarity through the complexity
- Ability to think creatively, communicate concisely, and collaborate effectively
- Ability to prioritize across various stakeholders while gaining consensus and alignment to move ideas into value
- Ability to formulate thoughtful analyses that inform strategy from curated datasets, incomplete data, and qualitative data
- Desire to stay up to date on healthcare initiatives, especially in the primary care, consumer, retail, and technology spaces
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, absorb and distill information quickly, and keep up with radical speed
- Humility, exhibit a low ego and a desire for team success
- Exhibit a player-coach mentality
The following experience is relevant to us:
- 4+ years of experience in strategy consulting, corporate development, or start up environment
- Technology and healthcare experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; the ability to clearly share strategy direction and value propositions with a spectrum of internal and external audiences
- Entrepreneurial minded with a bias for action that’s balanced with pragmatism and process.
- Understanding of value-based payment models and healthcare revenue streams and a proven track record in driving revenue
- Experience working with agile methodologies is a plus
- B.S. in computer science or related field is a plus.
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.