US Product Manager - Infrastructure Service
The successful candidate will drive a comprehensive product strategy through product conception, service definition, commercial and technical product development, support of sales and marketing and managing end of life. This role is an exciting opportunity for a technical professional with commercial savvy, who wishes to be at the heart of a rapidly expanding hybrid IT leader and create products that are sold and delivered to clients around the globe.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop vision and roadmap for the relevant portfolio of services with an end goal of driving scalable and sustainable business aligned to Ensono’s strategic objectives
· Product ownership of Ensono infrastructure services throughout their lifecycle; concept phase, business case, product development, product evolution and enhancement, product retirement / replacement
· Engage with Clients to understand and document their business challenges, test and refine Ensono’s infrastructure services strategy
· Partner with the sales, account management, finance and client service teams to understand the requirements of the target clients and act as the voice of the client internally
· Build effective working relationships across Ensono’s business, particularly with operational teams, product engineering, consulting staff and sales teams - become viewed as the go-to expert for relevant products
· Deliver effective and consistent product communications across our global associate and client base
· Contribute expertise to Ensono sales proposals, presentation delivery and tender responses
· Build relationships with key technology partners and vendors
· Develop business cases and cost/price models
· Work with Ensono global marketing to produce and publish content for white papers and the Ensono website / social media
· Author key product / service documentation including service concept, requirements catalogue, service descriptions and other collateral as may be required
· A background in a variety of roles where a valuable mixture of technical and business skills has been developed
· Broad technical background with exposure to both infrastructure and application technologies
· A solid understanding of IT managed services and outsourcing, general IT operations and service management
· Natural ability to relate to stakeholders, clients and prospects and articulate their needs
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
· Experience capturing and clarifying business and service requirements
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· A can-do attitude to analysing, prioritising and resolving complex challenges in a collaborative manner
· Self-motivation and the ability to influence others to enable successful delivery of service development projects
This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree
Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience
Occasional travel to visit clients.
This role is based at our Corporate HQ in Downers Grove, IL with the option to also attend our downtime Chicago office.