Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About this role
You will join a team bringing to market differentiated digital products that customers love and competitors envy.
As a Vice President - Customer Retention & Acquisition, you own the most differentiated and indispensable digital marketing products to retain marketer’s customers and acquire new customers. This role requires critical thinking to adapt retention & acquisition strategies to a marketer’s unique customer purchase behavior; a full-funnel strategy that positively impacts their business.
This is one of the largest revenue-generating and strategically important products at Epsilon. There is high visibility to leadership and all organizational teams. This role not only requires a long-term plan to build differentiated products, but to clearly articulate the plan across the C-suite of Epsilon, Publicis and our clients.
This role will manage a team of highly motivated product managers. It is critical they get the coaching and mentorship to be future leaders at Epsilon.
- Coach, mentor and challenge a team of product managers to become future leaders.
- Create and communicate thought leadership content, whether through blog posts or presenting at industry events/seminars. You are THE thought leader on how to retain & acquire customers.
- Prioritize enhancements including a 1-2 year roadmap. Create data driven business cases on the long-term vision of the product.
- This role has a lot of interaction with sales and clients. You will be responsible for leadership on marketplace insights, understanding unique client challenges and clearly communicating solutions. This is not a role requiring any engineering or development.
- Conduct frequent competitor analysis to identify areas of differentiation.
- At least ten years of product management experience or equivalent.
- Product management experience in digital products (digital ads, site, search, email), preferably in digital advertising.
- Experience in marketing, segmentation and other strategies to maximize customer lifetime value.
- Experience communicating strategy to executive leadership.
- Experience communicating thought leadership to clients and/or industry events.
- Experience managing and developing team members.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Startup experience and/or launching new product will be valued.
- Inherent passion about technology and marketing.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred), or equivalent experience.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.