Vice President, Product Management at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:19 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, December 19, 2020
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
What We Are Looking For:
The VP of Product defines and oversees the product roadmap and closely partners with the Chief Product Officer and Engineering leadership on resource utilization/allocation and throughput, and ensures organizational rigor/discipline for bringing products to launch and growing them over time.
About the Job:
- Hire and develop the best: Build out a cohesive team, mentor/develop strong product leaders and establish product management best practices.
- Set a vision: collaborate closely with CPO & cross functional leaders to translate the company vision and strategy into a product vision and create an OKR driven roadmap that employs technology and great UX.
- Obsess over customers: drive market research, user research, data analysis and user testing that informs product requirements to build products.
- Drive execution: Partner with Engineering to drive execution of the product roadmap, advocate for small iterative release cycles to quickly deploy, test and learn.
- Drive adoption/engagement: partner cross functionally to develop the most compelling solution to drive adoption of products; and develop strategies to drive increased customer usage.
- Build for scale: empower the team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- 10+ years of work experience in product management roles working with engineering teams.5+ years managing and leading teams of product managers, designers and developers
- Led a product team and tech team for a business that has achieved significant scale over a short period of time.
- Excellent project management skills with a keen ability to assess ideas and requests, prioritize, and plan
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right
- You earn trust with your direct team and stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, and you treat others with respect
- You value coaching your team and developing leaders. You have a demonstrated track record of hiring strong talent and investing in their success
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Data driven: you lean on data to make decisions and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description