VICE PRESIDENT, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
About this Role
The Vice President Product Management is responsible for developing innovative solutions to client problems in Advertising Technology that will scale across thousands of clients. You will manage the development and direction of assigned digital product lines including new product and feature enhancement, competitive assessment, messaging, sales training and adoption. You will have ownership for the product line’s KPI’s. You will coordinate with cross-functional teams including sales, account management, marketing, analytics, operations and engineering for sales growth, profitability and client retention.
Responsibilities will include:
- Utilize your expertise in advertising technology to develop cutting-edge, scalable, best in class solutions for our rapidly expanding business.
- Define, prioritize and execute a flow of product enhancements and operational improvements designed to drive revenue and efficiency.
- Own the KPI Dashboard for products – including defining measures, setting goals, reporting on progress and recommending tactics to improve KPI’s.
- Meet with clients to solicit direct feedback on products and features.
- The position will set cross functional goals and help to prioritize work and hold cross functional team members accountable to their commitments.
- Manage a Product Management team, all while staying hands-on in the product development lifecycle.
Ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Must have specific domain experience in product management in Advertising Technology (e.g., mobile advertising, online video advertising, display advertising).
- Deep understanding of online and offline data collection, data onboarding and data management platforms.
- Proficient in the development of competitive assessments and positioning; product planning and roadmap definition; sales training and presentations.
- High level of business maturity to represent the company in business partnerships and client discussions
- Excellent management experience to scale a product team & drive direct impact on the business
- 10+ years of successive experience. Bachelors’ degree required with an advanced degree preferred.