LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Sound interesting? We’re just getting started.
We are looking for a senior product leader to join our team that is passionate about building flexible and easy to use enterprise software. You’re a product leader who can own areas of high strategic importance that are pivotal to our growth as a company. You enjoy cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design, marketing, and customer success. You are obsessive about the end-to-end customer journey, ensuring our customers experience is compelling, meaningful, and consistent.
What you’d achieve:
- Drive the product strategy for new product initiatives and contribute to the overall LogicGate product strategy.
- Help recruit and build a world class Product team.
- Be a champion for developing products that deliver outcomes that create real value for our customers.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and Customer Success to identify the biggest opportunities for growth.
- Build alignment with the broader leadership team on product initiatives and be able to effectively communicate trade-offs of prioritization decisions.
- Listen intently to the problems of our customers and the market, formulate thoughtful hypotheses, and transform into product priorities and roadmaps.
- Evangelize LogicGate products with our customers, the market, and industry analysts.
The value you’d add:
- 8+ years of software product management experience.
- 3+ years of experience leading product teams with a strong track record of shipping high quality software.
- Experiencing successfully scaling product development teams through periods of rapid company growth.
- Deep understanding of how SaaS businesses work, the levers that exist to grow the business, and SaaS metrics.
- You approach problems with a blend of analytics, empathy, and intuition.
- You’re a strategic thinker that also has a track record of planning and executing projects that solve real problems that deliver outcomes.
- You have an innate drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems.
- Technical aptitude through education or experience.
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- 5 physical/mental health days (sick days)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Modern office with standing desks (featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series)
- Weekly catered lunch + kitchen stocked with coffee, seltzer, and snacks
- Flexible hours and Work From Home options
- Personal Space/Mother’s Room
- Flex Rewards
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card for Fitness, Family, Education or Charity
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is dedicated to creating a community of diverse professionals, as we believe this creates a strong sense of belonging which ultimately enables our business to succeed. We are passionate about creating safe, inclusive spaces for all those who come through our doors! We’re proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who hires regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.
Read Full Job Description