VP of Product Management
What You'll Do:
STATS is looking for a VP of Product Management. In this role, you'll lead end-to-end management of the STATS suite of products and services, focusing on building innovative market-dominating products and services. As the VP of Product Management, you'll direct a team of product managers, product owners, and subject matter experts responsible for STATS' portfolio of products and services. We're looking for someone who possesses both enterprise and consumer software experience, with clearly demonstrable experience identifying and evaluating market opportunities, creating and managing a product P&L (ideally at the product line or business unit level), creating and maintaining detailed product roadmaps, and shipping multiple complex software products from concept through release. Experience with SaaS business models is a huge plus.
- Create and maintain the backlog of market-driven company product initiatives, including the continuous identification, scoring, and stack-ranking of market opportunities
- Create and manage the STATS product roadmap
- Work closely with Program Management and Engineering to help drive technical product strategy, execution, and delivery
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to drive aggressive growth in sales bookings
- Lead the team through growing the STATS business, including helping to work through technical, adoption, and business challenges
- Communicate progress and remove roadblocks with key stakeholders
- Deliver strong and compelling market-leading products that drive growth in users and bookings
What You'll Need:
- Demonstrable experience shipping multiple large-scale commercial software products from concept to release
- Experience creating and managing a formal P&L for a business unit or product line
- Passion for simple, smart, beautiful product experiences
- Demonstrable experience with enterprise-facing product and SaaS launches
- 7+ years of experience developing & managing products
- Demonstrable ability to leverage qualitative and quantitative data to draw insights
- Experience with SaaS business models
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Demonstrated experience managing large-scale, aggressive, and dynamic technical projects with competing resources and priorities
- Demonstrated experience on taking new product from inception to launch
- Design experience is a strong plus
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.