Agile Project Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager focused on doing whatever it takes to deliver digital projects to our clients. They will serve as a leader of highly motivated, multidisciplinary teams that collaborate with clients to build solutions and solve their most urgent business needs. This individual will have a clear understanding of and experience leading all phases of the software development lifecycle including vision and scope definition, creative and user experience design, requirements specification and prioritization, iterative development, manual and automated testing, handoff and delivery. The best candidate will have a bias for action and bring a positive energy to the team to get shit done.
- On-time, on-budget delivery of digital projects with a high degree of client and HS2 team member satisfaction
- Lead effective Agile ceremonies including stand-ups, retrospectives, grooming, and planning
- Manage project scope, timeline and budget, and producing deliverables, such as: return on investment analysis, project plans, critical path analysis, burndowns, estimates to complete, status reports, root cause analysis reports and others as needed per project and per client
- Facilitate efficient meetings including producing detailed agenda, facilitating discussions, and ensuring action items are identified and followed up on
- Act as a key client contact and ensure their expectations are met and results are delivered
- Work with the clients and product owners to ensure the realization of business goals in working solutions
- Develop domain expertise in client's business space to drive results
- Partner with Client Service Executives and Solution Directors to sell value-added services
- Work with the business development team to scope, size, and solution new opportunities
- Coach and mentor other team members and company members
- Build strong relationships with client and internal team members to deliver success
- Contribute to the internal development of Agile and project management processes, deliverables, and standards
- Continue expansion and development of new skills, techniques, and tools through continuous learning
- Take an active role in the Agile and project management community to develop new skills, network with other firms, and raise the profile of HS2 Solutions
A Perfect Candidate Will Have:
- BS/BA in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of project management experience of progressively increased responsibility with at least 1-2 years of Agile experience
- 3+ years of experience working as a consultant or in an agency as a project manager
- Exposure to a wide variety of management techniques including Scrum, XP, Lean, Agile, Waterfall, and/or PMI/PMBOK
- Worked with multiple teams simultaneously, consisting of 4 to 8 people
- Experience delivering large projects defined as 120 man weeks or more of work
- Worked in regulated environments such as financial services, pharmaceutical, healthcare and experience with policies such as Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, and/or CAN-SPAM
- Experience in both Confluence / JIRA or equivalent tool for software development
- A strong digital DNA with experience in SEO, SEM, A/B and Multivariate testing, Conversion Optimization, Visual Design, User Experience Design, Information Architecture, Mobile (Native and Web), Responsive Design, Adaptive Design
- Used software platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, Magento, Hybris, and/or Salesforce
- Used tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Tag Manager, and/or Adobe Target
- A basic understanding of web technologies including networking, hardware, software, and security
- Agile and PMI certifications are a plus
Here at HS2, you have the freedom to influence your own career path. We give our team members not only state-of-the-art facilities to execute web and mobile experiences for some of the greatest brands in the world, but people love working here. And we love having them!
- Catered meals and stocked refrigerators to accompany Beer O’Clock Fridays. (Yes, we do have Craft Beer!)
- The opportunity to work side-by-side with smart, passionate team members and to be paired with a Mentor and Career Coach to help you reach your personal and professional development goals!
- Amazing, holiday parties and frequent team activities, get-togethers, shindigs, and powwows, including an annual Hackathon!
- Opportunities to regularly participate in community volunteer events and our charitable contribution program
- Customizable workstations with sophisticated technology. Sit or stand, take your pick!
- The option to work in either one of our fresh locations in Wheaton or Chicago-Ravenswood with the option to work some days from home
Surround yourself with a family of team members who enjoy working and playing together!