Agile Project Manager at Pangea Money Transfer
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:24 a.m. (CST) on Monday, January 31, 2022
Pangea offers a smarter way for people to move money around the world to friends and family. Founded in 2012, Pangea started with a mission to revolutionize the remittance industry by providing customers a powerful, easy-to-use mobile application to send money internationally. Since then, we have grown to offer additional products and services to help underbanked immigrants gain financial independence.
Pangea operates as an independent subsidiary under Enova International (NYSE: ENVA). Also headquartered in Chicago, Enova is a leading financial technology company offering accessible credit to millions of customers. Together, Pangea and Enova are on a mission to help hardworking people get access to fair financial services.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
As an Agile Project Manager at Pangea, you'll get to:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Develop detailed project delivery plans for multiple projects for multiple teams on a quarterly basis and ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Manage planning and delivery of commitments for development sprints.
- Ensure that projects have proper definition of scope, objectives, and resources.
- Manage changes to project scope or schedule.
- Identify and resolve project risks and bottlenecks.
- Measure and manage metrics for project delivery and team effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven working experience in project management in an agile environment for at least 5 years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills, planning ability, attention to detail, and multitasking.
- Formal training in project management fundamentals such as Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Agile Scrum Master certification.
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description