Agile Transformation Coach
What will you be working on?
In this role, you will instrumental in scaling the global Lean-Agile Center of Excellence to coach teams to design, develop, implement a framework to improve continued business value delivery. The core aspects of the role are to assess, train, coach and mentor teams to ensure that the Lean-Agile thinking is ingrained into the company culture. We are looking for someone who is a problem solver, hands-on doer and loves collaborating and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives.
- Educate, mentor and coach all levels of employees across different teams on Lean and Agile principles and provide them with tools to implement the process in their own work
- Design a strategy for the organization adoption of scaled agile solution from early stage adoption to offering strategies for improvement
- Use Lean and agile techniques to increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of innovation
- Act as a SME on Lean-Agile principles and leading industry practices
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing, Hosting operations and other teams to make sure everyone is aligned and desired outcomes and timelines
- Contribute to the development and maturity of our Lean-Agile Center of Excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Lean and Agile concepts, and implementing it across a company
- Must have prior experience as a Release/Solution Train Engineer having run multiple planning events
- Experience in coaching teams in Lean and Agile adoption
- Leadership experience and ability to influence all levels of the business
- Have some background in computer science or show proficiency in programming languages
- Great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities and the capacity to inspire & motivate
- Exposure to a scaled agile framework like SAFe, LeSS, Spotify etc. is preferred but not required
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification with the ability to lead trainings is a plus
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com