Agile Transformation Coach
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
What will you be working on?
In this role, you will instrumental in scaling the global Lean-Agile Center of Excellence to coach teams to design, develop, implement a framework to improve continued business value delivery. The core aspects of the role are to assess, train, coach and mentor teams to ensure that the Lean-Agile thinking is ingrained into the company culture. We are looking for someone who is a problem solver, hands-on doer and loves collaborating and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives.
- Educate, mentor and coach all levels of employees across different teams on Lean and Agile principles and provide them with tools to implement the process in their own work
- Design a strategy for the organization adoption of scaled agile solution from early stage adoption to offering strategies for improvement
- Use Lean and agile techniques to increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of innovation
- Act as a SME on Lean-Agile principles and leading industry practices
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing, Hosting operations and other teams to make sure everyone is aligned and desired outcomes and timelines
- Contribute to the development and maturity of our Lean-Agile Center of Excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Lean and Agile concepts, and implementing it across a company
- Must have prior experience as a Release/Solution Train Engineer having run multiple planning events
- Experience in coaching teams in Lean and Agile adoption
- Leadership experience and ability to influence all levels of the business
- Have some background in computer science or show proficiency in programming languages
- Great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities and the capacity to inspire & motivate
- Exposure to a scaled agile framework like SAFe, LeSS, Spotify etc. is preferred but not required
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification with the ability to lead trainings is a plus