Analyst, Managed Services Implementation
Enfusion has an immediate opening for an Implementation Analyst on our Services team in our Chicago office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
Services perform oversight (accounting) tasks for Enfusion clients including shadow accounting, portfolio valuation, daily and monthly reconciliations against 3rd parties, setup of non-trading accruals, post-trade management including T+0 affirmation and proactive correspondence with counterparties to resolve trade breaks, cash processing, and collateral management. In this role, you will be part of a talented team that is responsible for onboarding middle and back-office services to our diverse and global investment management client base.
Who We Are
Enfusion helps over 4,000 funds transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
What You’ll Do
- Be the client’s main point of contact for implementation related to Outsourced Middle and Back Office Services
- Consult with clients to incorporate their current and desired business processes with Enfusion software solutions, with a focus on operational efficiency and maintaining best practices.
- Troubleshoot reconciliation, P&L and accounting issues including instrument set-up, valuation, pricing, and general ledger reconciliation
- Work closely with internal teams including conversion, software implementation, development and OMBO to ensure a smooth transition for new Services clients
- Work with 3rd parties to request proper reporting, and create internal reconciliations
- Prioritize and escalate issues when needed and keep clients informed of progress and manage expectations.
- Keep management updated with the current status of daily deliverables, projects, and how they impact overall business goals
- Maintain accurate project and task-level status in internal project management systems
- Identify gaps in functionality and work with product management to enhance our products
- Develop and maintain implementation best practices, document procedures, standards, best practices, and assist with improving and automating existing processes.
Who We Need
- 3-5 years of experience in Middle/Back Office support role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker or Fund Administrator.
- Project Management experience
- Strong understanding of industry standards and market best practices and how they relate to respective markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- Previous client-facing experience (preferably investor/hedge fund clients)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks of working at Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!
Read Full Job Description