Analytical Consultant, Assortment&Space Optimization at NielsenIQ
Analytical Consultant – Assortment & Space Optimization, Warsaw
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently recruiting an Analytical Consultant for the Intelligence Analytics (iA) – Assortment & Space Optimization (ASO) Team.
As a Consultant, you would be leading Assortment & Space Optimization Projects. The role combines data analysis and client consultation.
A day in the life of a Consultant:
- Work as a part of an international project team that helps FMCG clients optimize their assortment
- Use Nielsen tools and advanced analytics to provide our Clients with business consulting on optimal assortment strategies.
- Convert analysis results into a business-focused and actionable client report
- Deliver insights and recommendations to the client in a presentation
- Coordinate project execution between teams of experts
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This role will be part of a Regional Team with the expectation to be connected with different clients across Europe. This will give You the opportunity of working in a dynamic, motivating and encouraging environment.
- University degree in a business area (preferably Business Management, Economics or related).
- At least 1 year of experience, preferably gained in the FMCG sector.
- Proactive. Good attitude and willingness to explore different options for daily tasks and determine their pros and cons before proposing one of them.
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills. Ability to interrogate and interpret data in a meaningful way.
- Creative thinker.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Results-oriented personality and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a multicultural setting.
- Ability to work both independently and as an enthusiastic team player.
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment.
- Knowledge of business intelligence solutions.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.