Application Development Project Manager at TransUnion
Application Development Project Manager
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- We offer a clear career path and the opportunity to work on mission-critical projects as we move toward best-in-class technology.
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of eight years of project management experience, leading complex projects that involve multiple departments.
- Proven track record of managing application development projects, using Agile methodologies
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills
We’d love to see:
- Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA, SASM or equivalent)
- Experience working in Agile Central
Impact you’ll make:
- Plan and manage the delivery of information technology solutions and associated technical support services in support of the international business objectives and ongoing operations.
- The individual in this role will apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving skills to help identify, communicate, organize and manage information systems projects to maximize the benefits of IT investments at TransUnion.
- Have an impact on the current transformation of our practices from a traditional SDLC delivery to an Agile approach
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance associated with new product development and key enhancements of existing products, for our international bureaus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.